Sunday 3 July 2016

Testimonies


They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death ... Rev. 12:11. Who is it that overcomes the world except the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God? 


This is he who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ; not by the water only but by the water and the blood. And the Spirit is the one who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. For there are three that testify: the Spirit and the water and the blood; and these three agree ...1 John 5:5-8.

Delivered from the hands of Fraudsters - Evang. Chioma Tobais
i want to thank God for delivering me from the hands of fraudstars whom i have encountered too many times. also for revalations God has given me in dreams through mercy. may your name be highly exaulted in Jesus name. am

Divine Healing - By Bro. Chibuike Opara

I really want to thank God for deliverance. While at school last Tuesday, as the assistant course representative of my department I was to share books to my course mates after lectures, and while doing so I became dizzy before I knew what was happening I found myself in the hospital where I was told that I had a hole in the heart, ulcer, and traces of malaria.

It was not funny. My mother called our Daddy Pastor Uche Nkume and he instructed that I should be brought to the church, my mum came to the hospital and told the doctors to discharge me but they refused stating that if an operation was not done that I would die, after series of argument I was discharged and lifelessly brought to the church together with d doctor’s report. My daddy in the Lord prayed for me and decreed life to me. 

Truly the God of this flaming altar is alive, and He gave me life again and to Him do I ascribe all the praise in the name of Jesus. Three days later I went for test again to my surprise there was no trace of the hole or ulcer, God did It for me, He stepped In when all hopes was lost I bless His holy name in Jesus name.


Deliverance of Abnormal Menstrual Cycle - By Sis. Amos

This is about four years since I wedded without an Issue, but now I am pregnant. I am here to express my gratitude to God. I am pregnant in my seventh month and in this period two months ago I felt uneasy, so I went to a maternity around me and I was advised to go for a scan. I did and thereafter, I was told that my child’s position was abnormal then I was asked by the midwife who worked in the maternity where I went to seek advice if I had a place where I worshipped I replied yes and she advised me to see my Pastor. 

I came to the church and told our Daddy in the Lord and he prayed for me and told me it shall not happen. I returned home and had a horrible dream where I was refused the way back home but a boy called Kingsley helped in my dreamt so I refused to believe the report of the devil so I came back to the hospital for scan again and they said that the case is severe, it cannot be undone that nothing can be done about my condition. So l went to our Daddy again and he told me to go elsewhere though I didn’t go there but went elsewhere after which It was the same report, this lime they said it would have been taken care of at an early stage but as it stands now, it cannot be taken care of. 

I was asked to go to my church. I came to church and met my Daddy in the Lord again and showed him the result, but he refused to see it the way it was written. He prayed for me and told me that what he Is seeing Is different that I should go home that the position will be corrected. So I went home and I had a dream where I found myself in this assembly and the child’s …

Deliverance from Affliction - Sis. Chinaza Bright

I am a beneficiary of the good deeds of the Lord. I came here on Wednesday and Papa Instructed that we should pray against any affliction that would rise up in our families I prayed and after then I went home.  At home I had a dream where I was in the church and a man of God told us to pray and thereafter dispose that which was afflicting me. 

I was approach by the man who told me to go to my church. I was surprised by the man’s statement and he still told me to go to my church and thank the Lord. I accepted this utterance because I believed that the Lord who is the omnipotent has seen me in the dream. So I pray, that may it be permanent in Jesus name. To God who has done this receive all the praise in Jesus name. 


No comments:

Post a Comment